Rhinox, a part of Jyoti Group that creates sustainable and healthier plumbing and water storage solution in Stainless Steel has organized a seminar on “Stainless Steel: An ideal solution for safe, pure, and sustainable water management” along with Indian Stainless Steel Development Association and Nickel Institute at Jai Mahal Palace Hotel, Jaipur. A report by SURFACES REPORTER (SR).
Mr Sahil Gupta, Executive Director, Purever/ Rhinox explaining about the importance of stanless steel plumbing solutions
Products that ensure a safe and healthy environment
Stainless Steel Pipes
As a crucial alternative to GI and Plastic pipes, Stainless Steel Pipes & Press Fittings is a healthier plumbing solution. According to the studies, plastic and GI pipes cannot be installed in high temperature because of their non-decomposing property. The higher temperatures, the strength of plastic pipes reduces whereas GI pipes are subject to chipping and cracking. Also plastic is a material which led to the composition of a harmful chemical Bisphenol- A estrogenic chemical, a basic ground of reproductive Hormone disorder. Rhinox stainless steel pipes manufactured using American Patent Technology offers best strength and robust techniques.
• High Tensile Strength: Rhinox Stainless steel pipes hold high tensile strength for areas with extreme temperature and pressure conditions.
• 50 Years of Life Span: Stainless steel pipes possess durability, corrosion-resistant properties and are designed with life expectancy of over fifty years.
• World Patent Technology: With the World Patent Technology VV Press Fittings plumbing solutions that are 100% safe and secure can be created.
Purever- Stainless Steel Water Storage Tanks
In addition to plumbing solution, Rhinox also manufactures Purever, a complete range of stainless steel water storage tanks. Against the harmful effects of plastic tanks, Purever pressurized storage tank manufactured from European Standard EN 1.4404 (AISI 316L) higher thickness stainless steel offering the best strength and robust techniques. They can also be customized.
- Five Layer Technology: Purever Signature tanks have Three Layers of insulation for saving energy, ensuring hygiene and weather resistance.
- Surgical Stainless Steel: Created with hygienic surgical stainless steel
- Reinforced wall: Deigned with the concept of triple bone which is positioned at four vital positions in tanks to strengthen the walls and prevent tank rupture due to pressure.
Renowned architects echo the sentiment
During the seminar, the Chief Guest, Mr. Anoop Bartaria, a renowned architect & city planner suggested that we are now in a stainless-steel age and it’s time that we innovate and educate to embrace more of stainless-steel water management systems. The Seminar was conducted with full Covid protocol.
Ar Anoop Bartaria during the event
The seminar also saw a very important presentation by renowned architect and Urban Planner, Mr. Bimal Kachroo on ‘Material Choice for Water Management in Building & Construction.
Ar Bimal Kachroo during his presentation
K K Pahuja, President, Indian Stainless Steel Development Association (ISSDA)
Mr. Rohit Kumar, Executive Director, ISSDA
Know more about Rhinox: www.rhinoxusa.com