IIR - India Interior Retailing aims to bring together leaders from India's top interior retailers and suppliers to learn, develop businesses, share innovative ideas, learn how to build partnerships, & solve critical issues across the retail space.
The primary goal of IIR include:
1. Tips and suggestions on how to design showrooms to enhance customer engagement.
2. Advance practices to grow the retail chain.
3. Explore your strengths and know how to differentiate yourself from others.
4. Get to know the branding tips of showrooms.
5. What are the current trends in interior retail.
6. Best practices in interior retailing to achieve your goal.
7. Challenges & Opportunities, and lots more.
For brands, IIR Exhibition & Conference enables the following:
1. It brings the best of distributors, dealers, retailers and showroom owners in IIR Conference & Exhibition.
2. For business opportunity and business improvement, it also connects them with the brands.
What makes India Interior Retailing (IIR) a powerhouse in the retail sector?
1. The strength and support behind IIR are Ply Reporter, Surfaces Reporter, Talk of Town, and WADe Asia.
2. 19 years of strong industry presence.
3. It is a dependable company that values the partners.
4. With new innovative ideas & market research, it stays strong in connecting brands with B2B Channel partners.
5. 100% focus on ROI for partners.
6. Publishers of Surfaces Reporter, Furniture Design & Technology and The Ply Reporter a support system for IIR.
7. A joint venture with a very successful WADe ASIA architects event.
8. Bigsea Market Research - a research wing offering great support.
IIR offers a healthy interactive ambience, a forum/platform, where retailers can come together, discuss issues faced by them, find out solutions, know about the current trends and network for more business opportunities, and modify their business models and find out new ways to capture the customers’ attention. The best part of IIR is, it aims to fill the gap and provide fruitful ambience for positive exchange of dialogues and networking among the fraternity.