A major broke out at the Spacewood furniture Mall located at Hingna MIDC area, in Nagpur. The exact reason of fire is yet to be ascertained. The fire broke out at around 5.15 pm on December 29 evening. Have a look at SURFACES REPORTER complete report on this incident.
Also Read: Three-Storey Jilhani Building Collapsed in Bhiwandi
The team of 10 fire tenders from Hingna MIDC, including six from Nagpur Municipal Corporation’s fire and emergency department reached the area to douse the fire.
The fire, which started from the furniture store, caused panic among those who live nearby Spacewood.
There was no loss of life or injury to any person was reported. However, fire engulfed goods worth lakhs of rupees.
Keep reading SURFACES REPORTER for more news on furniture, architecture and design.
Join us in SOCIAL MEDIA to stay updated
SR FACEBOOK | SR LINKEDIN | SR INSTAGRAM | SR YOUTUBE
Further, Subscribe to our magazine | Sign Up for the FREE Surfaces Reporter Magazine Newsletter