COVER STORY: WORKING FROM HOME: Designer Dipen Gada,Founder, Dipen Gada & Associates,Vadodara
06 Apr 2020 |
| SURFACES REPORTER
2 Min Read
For WFH, we have listed and distributed the work among all team members and have created a WhatsApp group wherein at the end of the day everyone share their respective work, and I respond. It is a right decision at this point of time.
The most important challenge with WFH is that the concentration might not be as good as in office since at home there are a number of activities that keep happening simultaneously.
On the contrary, there are no restrictions over time as one can work at ease without any binding.
Sometimes, the creativity and efficiency may also increase due to ease of work but that varies person-to-person.
However, the success will be defined with time only.
Tips for making WFH a success
- A constant online dialogue is very crucial to have a successful WFH experience.
For Full SR Premium Stories, Please Login/Subscribe
- FULL ACCESS to SR special content, not available anywhere on Google
- GET INVITED to SR open events (Evening parties, Award Shows, Architecture talks)
- PRIVILEGED priority service in Response time
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW latest news about architects, interior designers and new projects
- Access to PREMIUM VIDEOS and Cover Stories
- Only SR paid subscribers are entitled to access SR Premium content
Like, Share &
About Surfaces Reporter
Surfaces Reporter is India’s 1st magazine specialized on “products & materials” for architecture & Interiors! The prime objective of Surfaces Reporter magazine is to contribute positively to the Indian material industry, with unbiased information & awareness initiatives.
Surfaces Reporter magazine has a clear & niche target group comprising of Architects, Engineers, Builders, Interior Designers, Manufacturers, Celebrities, Showrooms, Consultancy firms, and Leading Business houses, Hotels & Restaurants, and PMCs etc. If you have a Product or Project worth publishing in Surfaces Reporter, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also submit your project online.
Like Surfaces Reporter on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter and Instagram | Subscribe to our magazine | Sign Up for the FREE Surfaces Reporter Magazine Newsletter