#MyWADeAsiaMoment is the special hashtag created for anyone attending WADe Asia to share the moments of fun, joy, intense learning or the moments that touched them. It should be something about them in concern with WADe Asia. I am glad to share some of #MyWADeAsiaMoments, most of them I witnessed but could not photograph. So much I wished if my eyes could click photos!!! Some which were clicked that touched and moved me are:
1. With the youngest delegate of WADe - 2 months old
2. Moments with the legendary & inspiring Raj Rewal
3. When Mrs Helene Rewal met Nela D’Zoysa
4. Unexpected full house in the early WADe morning
5. The touching message from Ar Sheila Sri Prakash
6. The standing ovation after Ghatam
7. The small town boy who want to work for WADe
8. Little daughter with mom to receive the WADe Trophy
9. The 3 humble #MenWhoSupportWADe, we regard
10. Sleepless team at work post mid night
‘Sleepless team at work captured on camera post-midnight’
Starting with the last one, I want to express my heartfelt love & gratitude for the team behind WADe Asia. Please join me to applaud the people who are tirelessly & passionately working for the cause that defines WADe Asia, some in the photos, some not.
REST OF #MYWADEASIAMOMENTS CAN BE VIEWED IN WWW.VERTICA.IN. FOR THOSE WHO ATTENDED WADE, WHAT IS YOUR #MYWADEASIAMOMENT?
SHARE YOUR WADe ASIA MOMENT AT +91 9310612980 TO GET PUBLISHED IN THE OCTOBER ISSUE OF SURFACES REPORTER.
About WADe ASIA
WADe Asia is Asia's 1st platform for celebrating Women-led Development in Architecture, Art & Design! WADe is about documenting the progression of Women in Design. It is also about a common ground for women in creative pursuits to meet, network, learn and share.
WADe Asia is working to document the contribution and the progression of Women in Design. ‘Women in Engineering’ is added in 2018. WADe is the common ground for women in built space & creative pursuits to meet, network, learn and share, started with the following objectives:
- Ensuring visibility of Women-led projects
- Bridging Mentorship between Leading & Aspiring
- Standing by those who want to return & restart
- Encouraging, Sharing & Learning through Research
- Celebrating their Life, Work & Achievements
- Rewards & Recognition
WADe Asia is ably associated by PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry, and supported by Indian Institute of Architects, Indian Institute of Interior Designers, Bhutan Institute of Architects, Confederation of Women Entrepreneurs and Society of Nepalese Architects
This positive initiative that shows possibilities to aspiring women was fortunate to good media attention. NDTV, The Hindu, Indian Express, Dainik Jagaran, Property Times, Economic Times, ET Now, Archiparlour Australia, Spaces Nepal and many other houses covered WADe Asia profusely. Zee Business is the TV Partner of WADe 2018.
In last 3 editions, WADe Asia received humongous response with participation from more than 20 states of India, with guests & representations from Sri Lanka, London, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Dubai, Australia, and Thailand. The age range of participants this year ranged from 16 - 84 years!
WADe Asia is believed to have positively impacted & connected 4000+ design professionals with direct involvement/ association and has permeated to millions throughout nation in terms of inspiration, crossing borders and dissolving boundaries.
More at www.wadeasia.com