Submit your best products/ designs/ projects/ materials to be published in the Surfaces Reporter Showcase section.
Categories for submission: All kinds of Interior & architecture surfaces including facade, wall, floor, ceiling roof, kitchen, even bathroom & lights as well.
If you have a product/ project/ design/ material worth publishing, Please click on SUBMIT to open the submission form.
SIX POINTS THAT MAKE SHOWCASE COLLECTORS HIGHLY VALUABLE:
- Best of the best products and materials at one place - it's like a product guide handy for designers to refer to throughout the year.
- Helping your product to be early spotted while designer are looking for thatcategory. A Sourcing Book for Designers.
- Backed by the success of last Three Collectors Edition. In its Fourth year, the Collectors Edition is more informative, trendy, innovative and what not... see it to believe it.
- Very high Shelf life. The Book stays strong for close to a year till the next edition is published and even after that, the information given never stale.
- Present everywhere. From international exhibitions like Milan Design Week, London Design Week, Wade India, Cevisama, KBIS to Indian major events like India Design Week and Ace-tech to any regional showroom, Collectors Edition is anywhere and everywhere.
- In the hands of Decision-makers. While your ad and content will be in the hands of decision makers throughout the year, you just pay the issue price which is a Real Value Deal!
CATEGORIES – PRODUCT
- Cladding & Facade
- Tiles & Bath
- Faucets Walls
- Ceiling & Roofing
- Hardware Reinforced Panels (Fiber, Glass, Concrete, more)
- Kitchens Appliances
- Functional Accessories
- Binders Veneers
- Luxury - Traditional Art
- Green products, etc
CATEGORIES – PROJECTS
- Hospitality Health Care
- Special projects on Façade
- Renovation Public space
- Heritage, etc
300+ PAGES - 500+ PRODUCTS and 100+ PROJECTS TO BE PUBLISHED IN MATERIAL POETRIES
Call at +91-9999362979, +91-9310612998, HELLO@SURFACESREPORTER.COM
SUBMISSION ENTRIES TO BE CLOSED BY August 20, 2017